If you are interested you can directly leave your message below and I will get back to you the soonest time possible. But to make our supposed partnership possible for the long run, I highly recommend some of my views about this deal and how we can protect the interest of both sides while enjoying the company of one another for more compensation other than what we are expecting. This views includes purposes, objectives/goal, rules/condition, and how it works (FAQ).
To make this clear let’s put it with transparency. Currently I have subscription to 3 leading web hosting companies such as Hostgator (188.8.131.52), Bluehost (184.108.40.206), and Namecheap (220.127.116.11). All with positive neighbors and no nasty site insertions such as pills, p()rn, gambling and all annoying sites. All in unlimited packages (bandwith, diskspace, add on domain, CPU usage etc) and I never experienced downtime for almost a year. I’m willing to discus it further if we are ready to push further the partnership to the next step so let’s get it on some important views:
- Link diversifying – Giving us different impression to our link from neighborhood, physical approaches, referring sites and of course giving us new weight of link juice from internal and external.
- IP diversifying – A thousand of links came from 1 IP is consider 1 link. Now let’s do otherwise.
- New site posture – Using different hosting companies’ feature we can develop a website from a new variety of content system as well in designs/themes.
- Content diversifying – Two is better than one. This is also works with developing a website with more author that gives a wide variation of content from grammar, structure, ideas, etc.
- New marketing/promoting strategy – Using new ideas of one another on how to promote the site. I know it is tedious to hunt a website where you can get positive links while doing it with a far new ideas are better.
- Driving different audiences – in terms of social marketing we can get new traffic by exchanging Facebook fan page updates or giving a way for new followers to reach new (partnered) websites.
- To do obtain our objectives with a possible long term partnership by compliying all rules and condition.
Rules and Condition
- 1:1 ratio. You can host 1 website from my hosting in return of my 1 one website to your hosting.
- Diskspace limit. Yes all my hosting are on unlimited subscription but we need to make a ceiling so we can ensure that we will do our best to minimize the usage of our hosting. No any sort of media (photos, video, mp3 etc) should be uploaded directly on our website/hosting. We will use external host and only embed the code on our website. In my case I store all my images on wordpress.com/blogger.com and call it on my website. The limit should be discussed by both parties.
- No nasty contents. No spammy contents. No magic numbers but always treat the site as your own.
- Both side should have their own access on the site (not hosting) so we can check if both are complying in minimizing the disk space usage in terms of using plug ins/script and other tool that might consume large portion of disk and deals with hard time processing.
- The usage of site will arrange by both party if we will from one website or not. But I prefer to have hosting exchanged and not website exchange or work as guest blogging. So this is what what will gonna happen. You will let me host my website to you but that is totally my website. Yes you can access it for checking but you don’t have permission to do anything such as posting, editing, etc. If there are some concern, both side should inform and agree on a resolve.
- Both parties have the authority to cancel the agreement if conflict rises follow by a good number of days to transfer the website. I recommend to do back up regularly for plan B.
How it works
If both parties must agree to start it by giving one another a Nameserver (NS) to let them configure with domain registrant after that they will give instructions on what kind of script they wish to install (WP, Drupal, Joomla etc) and make sure to grant FTP access (for specific website) to the partner for some major editing. If everything is already OK with new set up and both parties are satisfied we can now start posting and work for our goals.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q: It is safe to let other webmaster host their website to your hosting in terms of security.
A: Yes. because you don’t need to give them an access to your hosting(cPanel) As a hosting owner, you are the one who will set up the guest’s website. just make sure that you will use imaginary or auto generated password on FTP/database/website.
Q: How we can assure the security of our content/website from quest hosting?
A: Make a regular back up. If you are using WordPress there are available plug in to do this automatically.
Q: Is there a way to extend this exchange for more members or for more hosting?
A: Yes, I have in mind to purchase subscription for more server if necessary.